Faster, More Effective Results
Berchelmann Family Dental in San Antonio, TX utilizes the most high-tech dental equipment available in order to provide our patients with the best possible services and procedures. Discover how you’ll benefit from our high-tech dental tools.
Our Advanced Dental Technology
Our state-of-the-art technology allows Dr. Berchelmann and his exceptional team to provide patients with more accurate, advanced dental services. We proudly feature:
- 3-Dimensional CT Scan⎼provides high-quality, precise imaging of both external and internal structures of the entire mouth
- Intra-Oral Camera⎼takes precise, non-intrusive digital images in less than a minute without uncomfortable impressions
- Laser Decay Diagnosis⎼a non-invasive way to detect detect decayed tooth structure
- Digital X-Rays⎼allow us to early diagnose any issues, provide quick treatment planning, and helps us easily explain any possible dental problems
- Ultrasonic Scaler⎼for effective periodontal therapy and removing difficult stains
Transform Your Smile With Dr. Berchelmann
No matter what kind of dental care you need, our team at Berchelmann Family Dentistry will provide you with the best possible care using the latest technology. Give us a call at (210) 336-8478 or simply fill out a contact form to schedule an appointment. We look forward to meeting you!
Frequently Asked Questions
Our advanced dental technology provides us and our patients with a number of benefits, such as:
- Accurate & effective treatment plans
- Faster recovery times
- Stronger, more durable results
- Natural-looking restorations
- Restore the function, feel, and look of your smile
- Shorter dental visits
Digital imaging is a great improvement in dentistry that offers features to enhance the viewing of any problem areas. Digital X-rays use low levels of radiation and are easily displayed instantly on a computer screen for both our patients and doctors to see. X-rays are important for diagnosing dental decay, failing crowns and fillings, planning the placement of dental implants, and for root canals.
Dentistry has significantly progressed, and continues to evolve over the years. This means the latest technology involving treatment has advanced, too. Some of the latest technology in dentistry includes computer-assisted technology, digital X-rays, 3D printing, laser dentistry, and more!
Dr. Berchelmann believes that each patient should be well informed and involved throughout the process. If you have any questions regarding our technology, please don’t hesitate to give us a call at (210) 336-8478 or fill out a contact form. We’ll be happy to explain how you’ll benefit from our advanced technology and ensure that you understand each treatment.